Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Pictures

I know I posted several pictures yesterday, but some moments are too sweet not to share.   I  have a couple of posts whirling in my brain that I would like to write, but I think writing well is something I'm going to have to schedule.  I want to do it, but there are other things that seem more pressing.  For now, here are a few of my favorite moments in the past 24 hours.  


Aren't these the most beautiful children ever?
I love, love, love, the drool that is ALWAYS hanging from James' chin.
It's his signature trademark.

Ella insisted on joining KJ on his jog around the block this morning.
(He's in training for our hiking and biking adventure in a couple of weeks.)
 Notice, if you will, the bloodstain on KJ's shirt. 
James had another minor accident last night.

I love this picture of daddy and daughter.
Ella made it longer than KJ expected.  At the top corner of the neighborhood
she finally gasped, "I think it would be better if you carried me now."

1 comment:

  1. I love ya'll so much. I don't understand why this spell check is underlining ya'll.

    ReplyDelete