Monday, November 3, 2014

The First Day

Quote for the Day:

This is the greenest grass I've ever seen!  - Ella Pugh

 
How can I repay the LORD for all His goodness to me?
I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD.
 
- Psalm 116:12-13 -
 
 
I told KJ I'd only post one picture because it's late, but I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who have helped us on our journey to Yorkshire.  We could not have made it here without you, and it has been such a confirming day, full of every possible grace.  And by every possible grace, let's just say, those of you who know about the biggest struggle in James' life, he has been doing FABULOUS.  I asked Ella for her highs and lows for the day.  Her lows were "walking her legs off," (walking is a new way of life for her) and "playing this game." (Ha!  Touche.)  Her highs?  "No highs, because everything was good."  That is a good start, I think.
 
We have felt so loved and encouraged by the people who make up Grace Church, just as we have been so loved and encouraged by all of you dear people at Open Door Baptist Church and beyond in the days leading up to this.  We love you all so much.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Ella is drinking in the beauty of her new home, despite all of the walking. And PRAISE THE LORD FOR JAMES!!!

    ReplyDelete