Monday, July 15, 2013

A Fun Night with Friends

One of the biggest blessings of my time in college was the people God placed in my life.  Those friendships were the best, and it was an incredible time of growth and community.  I'm so thankful for so many and especially thankful for the girls that I lived with in the dorm.  I have so many fun memories of life with Joy, and it has been such a treat to be able to see her more often in the past couple of years.  Her husband, Ben, was also a dear friend in college, and I just love their sweet family.  His amazing photography skills bring him to town for weddings and other shoots, and I'm always thankful for the opportunity to see them.  

Last week we met at a playground near our house and grilled and the let the kids play.  We're all a bit sweaty and frizzy-headed in these pictures, as a result.  

 Little Molly eating her hot dog was the cutest thing.

Our firstborns always play so sweetly together.

I didn't particularly want to pick up this sweaty, hot boy, but I don't think he could stand me holding Molly and not him, too.  For that matter, neither could Molly.

  The Girls

Boys make life more fun for sure.

 Silly Faces
(If we could could get any sillier than the other pictures were already)

 With the Daddies

Here's to many more "family" reunions.

No comments:

Post a Comment