Monday, March 25, 2013

Cute Baby Alert

As always after a busy weekend, it is good to be back home with no place to go on a Monday.  (I am fortunate, I know.)  I had a really good time on our drive down south with my dad on Friday, and as a little surprise, Ella came along.  It was so good to see my grandparents, Josh, and Nicole, but the star of this post will have to be this little fella.

 Isn't he the cutest?

The azaleas are in full bloom in south Alabama, and while Dad and Josh ran in a race, we dressed Caleb in his Easter outfit and took a little walk around the neighborhood.  He was a very cooperative little model.

  This smile is courteous of cousin Ella;
she was really good at making him laugh.

About this time Caleb was ready for his nap, but we still got some sweet pictures of him exploring his basket.

I think the men in our family would say this face is:  "They put these bunny ears on my head, and now I feel so ashamed."

"Get these things off me!"

We got a good one in the end, though.  Caleb couldn't stay mad long.  Nicole did such a good job decorating Caleb's room.  It was the perfect place for pictures, too.

Easter pictures were a lot of fun.  Let me know if you know a cute baby who needs a few. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I knew this post was coming and I think I deserve a patient Debo award for waiting, and not pressuring you to get on it. They are amazing as always. Anymore of Ella to see. I miss that precious face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yes, you do deserve a patience award. I do have some cute ones of the two of them. There are a couple on Ella's camera that I'll have to get off. She took a lot of good pictures, too.

      Delete
  2. Adorable. And, um, can we mention Nicole's amazing arms????? Beautiful duo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she wouldn't mind the shout-out. :)

      Delete