Sunday, January 20, 2013

P.S.

I completely forgot about sharing this video the other day when I did my back-to-school post.  This was another reason starting back was so encouraging.  A few weeks ago I started trying to get James to repeat after me to learn a Bible verse, because I knew he was capable of remembering, he just needed to understand the concept.  And last week he got it, and he was so proud.  I was, too.  Ella had been learning a couple of verses a week of Psalm 23, and I am so proud of her, too. 



In a health update, our fevers are lower (we both even reached a "normal" temperature this morning!), and we are definitely on an upswing.  We've both got a temperature around 100 now and are coughing like crazy, but we feel like we might live now, so that is an improvement.  Thank you so much for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment