Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Babies (at the Pugh House)

Have you ever wondered how many babies were photographed with strings of lights wrapped around them this Christmas thanks to Pinterest?  I have.

I feel like the above picture just needs a good caption...

I know that I entered the Christmas season determined to be intentional about taking Christmas-themed photos.  A family member and friend let me borrow some lights, so that was a definite help in taking pictures indoors this year, though I definitely need to read up on how to use them to the best effect.  But I was so grateful for their help in keeping us from grainy indoor photographs.


I loved these of Claire.  She looked so adorable.  She gets silly fast, though, so I had to hurry!  I love my silly niece.

Next up, Haddon!  I had a hard time getting him to look away from those shiny lights.

He's such a squeezable little fella.

Drool coming out of little boy's mouths brings back fond memories.  



 I loved this one in black and white AND color.

Pugh boys keep stealing my heart.

 Next up, the circus.

I actually cropped out Claire and John David from this picture because they were being silly and my two were looking at me so...it's really hard to get four kids with decent expressions on their faces to look at you at the same time.

But by keeping your finger on the shutter continuously, it can eventually be done.  The Kizziah kids look wonder-filled.

I really ought to just post all 20 of these pictures in a row.  James' expressions are priceless, as is all the other cousin action going on.

It's doll-baby's turn.  I love her little dainty, dimpled hands up by her face.

Happy smiles for her mommy.

 Did Pinterest inspire any of your Christmas pictures this year?

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful ideas, Lynn; way to go on the detailed props! And - again - thank you for the treasure of these photos.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture with all six of the children made me laugh. At first I thought the sweet baby girl had on Minnie ears, but then realized that the ears are apart of Claire's pj's! Perfect placement! The pictures are all so great...better watch out! You might start giving Ben Finch some competition! :). You are doing such a fabulous job and the kids are super adorable.

    ReplyDelete