Thursday, August 16, 2012

Introducing Caleb

When KJ left the country last week he had no idea he'd come home to two precious nephews.  We hope to make the trip to meet baby Haddon soon, but I got to go meet my brother's first son on Saturday.  He's so beautiful and precious.  I love these images.





This was my first time to photograph a true newborn.  Caleb was 3 days old Saturday and slept soundly through wardrobe changes and maneuvering about.  Newborns are so sweet.





There are several more pictures I've yet to get to, but those are some of my favorites so far.  We love you so much already, Caleb.  I keep thinking of this verse and pray it will be true of you:

But my servant, Caleb, because he has had a
different spirit and has followed me fully,
I will bring into the land which he entered...
Numbers 14:24

2 comments:

  1. These are too precious, Lynn.

    What a beautiful boy, and what a precious sight to see the love overflowing from Josh & Nicole.

    Tears in my eyes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO precious. Love the picture of Josh and Caleb.

    ReplyDelete