Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday's Memories: Walking in Oxford

I loved this bridge.
I also love the nice gossip-y newspaper the man behind KJ is reading.


And the picture above?  This is where I had my narrow escape with a couple of bikes.  I was warned to "mind the bikes" in Oxford, but I really didn't expect to have to take that warning so seriously.  At the end of this road a guy on a bike came around the corner right at me, so I stopped suddenly and moved quickly over.  Unbeknownst to me there was another guy on a bike right behind me, and I jumped right in front of him.  I escaped unscathed.  KJ laughed.  If you ever visit Oxford...mind the bikes.

2 comments:

  1. handsome, happy K.J.

    and funny story now, but glad you were okay!

    (at least you looked REALLY cute roadblock :))

    ReplyDelete