Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Graduation Party

KJ's grandparents were in town this weekend for a cousin's high school graduation, and we celebrated Ella's Kindergarten graduation on Monday night.  I'm thankful to T for throwing Ella such a wonderful party.  It was fun to celebrate our girl and all of her accomplishments.

The seat of honor

Ella got to sit in Big Daddy's chair at the head of the table.

 

Ella's pictures decorated the mantle for the night.

 I'm so thankful we got to celebrate with Grammy.

 Glow-in-the-dark swords
No graduation party is complete without them.




Last Day

The shoes and the skirt from the first day picture no longer fit, and she's missing a bottom tooth, but the lunchbox and backpack made it through the year.  Here's to the first day of summer!  (I keep pinching myself because I can't believe I get to keep her all day everyday again.) 

2 comments:

  1. That Graduation picture is the CUTEST thing I've EVA seen!!!!!! Congrats sweet Ella girl!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From one Kindergarten-grad mom to another...we made it!

      Delete