Tuesday, May 29, 2012

End of an Era

I hope that today finds me enjoying a relaxing day at the beach with my family.  I don't think I'll be connected to the world wide web while we're away, but I don't like to leave my little blog unattended, so I'm taking advantage of the scheduling posts when I want them option today.  

Friday marked my last full-time day of keeping baby Luke.  Of course we took a few pictures.  He has grown quite a bit since the first afternoon I kept him back in November.

 Then

 Now

I kind of really love the pictures of Luke and his mama we took that day.  Mommy/baby sweetness is priceless.  Mommies pour their whole lives into their babies, and as someone once truthfully told me, "The days are long, but the years are short."  I think every mother needs pictures of herself with her babies to treasure when they're all grown-up.

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Mama & baby - Thank you for sharing these.

    Hope you're relaxing, indeed, and enjoying your family getaway!

    ReplyDelete