Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Today

I feel the need/desire to blog, but I don't have much time to think of something really interesting to write.  Sooo....  Here are some random tidbits from our day.



  • I pressed on with my workout even though I had to stop and separate my screaming children just after I started.
  • I scrap-booked with Ella this afternoon.  
  • I took the kids to Wal-Mart at Ella's request so she could spend the rest of "her" money.  She dumped her piggy bank last week and decided to spend the $14 she found therein.  I've been dumping change in there randomly for the past 4+ years.  She also had some money saved from grandparents.  When we went to the store last week, she only spent half, but today decided she better go spend the rest of it.  Now she's broke.  (I also had her take out a tithe of her money to put in the offering plate.  I thought that was a good lesson to learn.)
  • I found out that it's really not a good idea to take James down the toy aisle at Wal-Mart.  "Car!  Car!  Car!  Car!  Carrrr!!!!"  I'm a cool mom, so I got him a little matchbox car from Cars 2.  He couldn't rest until the package was opened and the car was in his hands.  He was content until he spotted a bigger car on the next aisle, and then we had to scoot out of there fast.  He was then happy until he spotted a balloon on the scrapbooking aisle.  I probably shouldn't take him to the store or I'll be broke.
  • I'm taking Ella to VBS tonight.  It's her first Bible School.  I think I'll take pictures.
  • And that's all, folks.

1 comment: