Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Ella and I arrived home last night after a super-busy 53 hours away from home.  We had a lot of fun with my family, and I will post about all we did later.  As for now, I've spent the morning trying to figure out the best way to arrange pictures of a baseball pitch.  I couldn't really find an arrangement I liked so I decided I would just post the pictures alone.  It's easier to see the progression this way.  I quite enjoyed having my camera at a baseball game.  










Don't miss the ball flying out of the frame!

(How does someone learn to throw a ball 95 mph?)

1 comment:

  1. Great job capturing the pitch, as well as the precious moments in the post above. I LOVED reading about your adventures and the time that you were able to just focus on your girl. SO SPECIAL. I know your boys are glad to have you gals home. Love you so!

    ReplyDelete