Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Science-y Stuff

The Pugh family has really been hitting up the science museums lately.

I don't even remember for sure where I got these little goodies, but several months ago I got 2 free children's tickets to the McWane Center that expired at the end of this year, and though so many of our friends are regulars here, we had never been until Labor Day.  James complained for a bit that he didn't want "to do Science" until we actually got there.  Then his tune changed a bit.

I think that face says, "If being stuck in a wind tunnel of 70 mph is science, count me in!"

We were really happy to have Jesse and Sandy join us for the afternoon.  They make everything more fun, even lying on a bed of nails.


  
He's magic!  Wingardium Leviosa!  Can you perform that spell on yourself?
 
Ella had a great time avoiding the flashing lights.  She's got killer moves.

 
 And you're never too old to have fun blowing bubbles.  Never.


We all know what's about to happen here and the sisterly indignation to follow.
 
I think KJ was the only one of our crew to touch the sting rays and sharks.  I just can't get into that.


There's a lot to love about sweet little boys in front of fish tanks, though, and I learned that Sandy has perfect shooting form, even with her husband antagonizing her while she shoots.


It was a fun way to spend our Labor Day and a great pre-celebration of Ella's birthday with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment