Monday, July 7, 2014

Flags, Fireworks, and Freedom

It was a nice Independence Day Weekend around our house, with dinner with my parents, a quick stop by KJ's parents' house, and then our city's fireworks display.  Now that the week of jet-lag is over I'm looking forward to having a more alert and productive week.


James and those cookies...they were all he could think about.

We had such amazing weather on Friday with no horrible humidity and a nice breeze.  Being outside was actually a pleasure.


The cousins are loving all their time together.  Ella considers any day spent not playing with them a wasted day.


I wasn't able to take as many fireworks pictures as last year, but I got a few.

The kids really enjoyed watching this year, so it was just fun listening to all their exclamations.


I think it was our last 4th of July in America for awhile.  It was a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I am always in awe of your photographs . . . and capturing those fireworks so perfectly - wow! What a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the memories :)

    ReplyDelete