Friday, June 30, 2017

June: A Good Halfway Point

June 2 - A Lovely Walk with a Friend



June 3 - I've been enjoying lots of asparagus this month.



June 4 - What James thinks of freshly-squeezed apple juice



June 5 - More packaging that made me laugh - I'm not used to the word slaughtered on my beef.



June 6 - Pretty, fuzzy peaches



June 7 - Beautiful Morning Walk near the Barley Field




June 8 - Baking with Ella



June 9 - Little Boy Playing



June 10 - More Summer Fruit


June 11 - A Very Southern Sunday Meal


June 12 - Summery Kebabs


June 13 -  Aquarium Field Trip with James


June 14 - Hot weather meant a cool after-school treat for the kids.


June 15 - Picking Strawberries in the Back Garden


June 17 - A Funfetti Cake for Father's Day


June 18 - A Sunny Sunday Performance


June 19 - Such a fun charity shop find


June 20 - Wildflowers, Barley, and the Devil's Arrows


June 21 - a 10:12 p.m. Summer Sky


June 22 - She's always working on a project.


June 23 - Backyard Bounty


June 24 - Country Church Foyer


June 25 - Beautiful staircase at Beningbrough Hall (Can you believe a soldier rode his horse down it when he was billeted here during WWII?)


June 26 - Andy Griffith and Crafting at the end of a Monday


June 27 - It feels like the perfect summer read for me. (It's one of my book club's picks, and I'll be excited to discuss it with Yorkshire ladies.)


June 28 - Copied from my She Reads Truth Romans study book


June 29 - How much do I love this?  So much.


June 30 - Getting 4th of July Ready  (How cute is this infographic for the national anthem?)

No comments:

Post a Comment