Monday, June 9, 2014

10 Pictures {Sam + Ashlea}

Does anyone else wake up with the sun during the summer months?  For the past couple of summers I find myself going through a season of waking up at 5:30 and being a bit tired all of the time.  We had a busy weekend so I was hoping to sleep a little later, but I have plenty of work to keep me busy this week as we are getting ready to travel, so maybe an early wake-up call is a good thing. 

Since there is a lot of work to do I told myself I could only pick 10 pictures to tell the story of our Saturday.

We loved getting to spend time with these guys over the weekend.

The Perfect Back-Drop for a Wedding

Watching His Bride

Rings

Vows

Kiss

Mr. and Mrs.

Cake


Dance

We had to leave as they were dancing to make the 4-hour drive home.  It was a beautiful weekend.  Marriage and the story it tells is a beautiful thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment