Saturday, December 14, 2013

On the First Day of Christmas

Day 1?  My true love gave to me, a gymnastics jamboree!

Our little gymnast had her Christmas recital last night.  She has been so excited about it for weeks, and she did a super job. We are so proud of her and love her so much.  

Somehow my parents and KJ missed the sign that said, "No Parents Past this Point," so we were on different sides of the mat for the performance.  Mom and KJ had me take a picture of my dad surrounded by little gymnasts, as he ended up being where they went to sit when they were finished.  I made sure KJ was filming with his iPhone since I had a sneaking suspicion I might not have a good view on Ella, and I'm so glad I did!  My camera had better sound and a better view of her face through a couple parts, so I've put the two together for our first dual-camera production. 

  Ella's 2013 Gymnastics Recital from KJ Pugh on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment