Sunday, March 25, 2018

5 Black + White Pictures

I wrote in my last post that it was my last chance to share pictures of Paris in the snow, but I have just five more from Tuileries.  Last month Ella and I bundled up and braved the cold to see Paris in the snow one more time.  The park was closed off from pedestrians so there was a beautiful, undisturbed blanket of white.


There are always a lot of giant crows in this park, and this week we noticed a few with clips around their feet, so that made us wonder if they were kept specifically or at least kept track of there.  I thought in the mist of a snowy day that these crows looked rather creepy perched in the bare trees.


Let's hope that's the last of the snow pictures because spring is squarely here, and Easter is just a week away!  I highly recommend listening to Andrew Peterson's Resurrection Letters:  Prologue this week and go ahead and pre-order Resurrection Letters to start your Easter Sunday.  I don't think you'll regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment