Tuesday, November 1, 2016

31 Days in October

This is a wrap on the Write 31 Days project this year.  Whew!  I didn't quite manage every day, but I hope you enjoyed the little peek into what our life in Boroughbridge is like.  I missed doing a September monthly round-up, but I wanted to close out this month with a picture-a-day in October.

October 1 - Chocolate Chip Birthday Pancakes for James!


October 2 - Found a few pumpkins and ripe apples at Beningbrough Hall


October 3 - I picked up this Pumpkin Spice Extract at Wal-Mart when I was home.  I apologize for the pumpkin obsession.


October 4 - Trying on their new scarves from the Target Dollar Spot


October 5 - Candy Blue October Sky


October 6 - Finally found the vintage suitcases of my dreams to make a bedside table


October 7 - Grocery store flowers never looked so good.


October 8 - Beautiful York

October 9 - A Couldn't be Prettier Sunday Afternoon


October 10 - Ella and I made Pumpkin Muffins, and surprisingly, EVERYONE loved them.


October 11 - There's always a surprise in the vegetable box.


October 12 - Evening Walk in Boroughbridge


October 13 - For awhile, the prettiest stretch of Autumn color was on the road to pick up the kids from school.


October 14 - Afternoon trip to the Library to pay overdue fines


October 15 - The autumn sunshine outside the outlet mall was the best part of that shopping experience.


October 16 - Our neighbor gave us a big bag of apples, so Ella and I made an Apple and Pear Pie.  


October 17 - It's hard to tell, but these squash I saw by the side of the road one morning were a foot long easily.


October 18 - Here I go with the pumpkins again...


October 19 - Double Rainbow After School


October 20 - Hot Chocolate from the Hairdresser :)


October 22 - Golden Leaves


October 23 - The shapes and colors are so pretty.


October 25 - Put 'em to work.


October 26 - Toys 'R Us in England carries sonic screwdrivers.


October 27 - Penguins in the Wild


October 28 - Family Bowling Night


October 29 - Hermione!


October 30 - Down Time


October 31 - Late Afternoon Light


No comments:

Post a Comment