Wednesday, December 4, 2019

November, November

With all the cooking required out of Thanksgiving, I completely forgot about my monthly picture-a-day post.  Let's remedy that.

November 1 - Waiting at the Bus Stop with My Girl


November 2 - A Versailles Pumpkin Patch


November 3 - After Church Hangout


November 4 - Rare November Sunshine


November 5 - The orange doesn't last for long.


November 6 - Autumn in the City


November 7 - The yellow leaves have been the prettiest this year.  


November 8 - A Walk in the Park


November 9 - The park is a magical place in the autumn.


November 11 - Tea at the British Embassy


November 12 - We found a big pumpkin walking to the bakery.


November 13 - Going to small group in the city gave me some amazing views.


November 14 - An Old-Fashioned Window


November 15 - My Dishwasher


November 16 - A lot of places in France are getting rid of their plastic straws, and we got a laugh out of McDonald's directions for the new kids' cup.


November 17 - Christmas Decor going up at the Mall


November 18 - I found some fun teas at Costco.


November 19 - Ella calls this neighborhood place The Lantern Waste.


November 20 - Tried a Delightfully-Named Restaurant with a Friend


November 21 - I love the railroad tracks in the fall.


November 22 - I bought this when we were in England in September; it was one of my favorite coffees.


November 23 - I really enjoyed reading this this month.


November 24 - Back Garden Yellows


November 25 - A Very Cool Sculpture of Famous Lovers


November 26 - A Street with a Hashtag


November 27 - Nothing makes you feel more at home than the smell of cornbread in a skillet.


November 28 - Thanksgiving


November 29 - I walked to the grocery store that was farther away just to see this tree.


November 30 - "Raise your hand if you're American!"


I'm so glad I went back and spent the time looking at November as a whole.  Amidst all of the everyday jobs of teaching school and endless rounds of laundry, it's easy for me to forget about all the many cool things I did this month.  I visited the British Embassy twice, had two meals out with two different friends, got together with my book club, and celebrated two Thanksgivings.  There's a lot of things to remember and many reasons to give thanks.  Thanksgiving was so last week (😉), but what are you thankful for?

5 comments:

  1. I love these posts!!! Maybe you've inspired me to do it, too. And that last picture is hilarious! Somehow I missed that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must have been busy in the kitchen. :) He had all the French and then all the Americans raise their hands.

      Delete
  2. Love your November,I’m hoping your December includes home,,,,love you.,,,,

    ReplyDelete