Friday, November 30, 2018

Remember, Remember November

For the past four years that I've had a newer iPhone I've taken more pictures of our daily lives and put them all together each month, mostly because I realized I probably took at least one picture a day without even trying.  It's a fun way to be reminded of all that has happened at a glance.

I'd forgotten how many sunny days we had this month until I put these pictures together.  Ella and I joked that we could probably post a picture of beautiful fall leaves from every day this month because we took so many pictures whenever we went out.  

November 1 - Current Read-Aloud with the Kids



November 2 - Picture of Fall Foliage #1



November 3 - Sunny Saturday on the Seine



November 4 - A Favorite Quote (and justification for buying more books)



November 5 - A Little Frolic in the Forest 



November 6 - Walking the Dogs



November 7 - From the Outside Looking In



November 8 - Fall Foliage #2



November 9 - Making my own half and half 😊



November 10 - Pork Roast, Butternut Squash, and Broccoli in the pressure cooker (I put the roast back in for a few more minutes.)



November 11 - A Rainy Day Drive to Church



November 12 - Finally found the oatmeal and brown sugar in our local store!



November 13 - Fall Foliage #3


November 14 - Walking to the Grocery Store (Fall Foliage #4)



November 15 - Found a Charming English Bookshop



November 17 - Book Club Treat



November 18 - Bathroom View (Fall Foliage #5)



November 20 - A Cold Sunny Walk (The fall foliage has fallen.)



November 21 - Staff Thanksgiving



November 22 - Thanksgiving Fun



November 23 - All the leaves are gone.



November 24 - Reflection Pool



November 25 - It's Christmastime!



November 26 - Brought down the Christmas boxes from the attic



November 27 - I love my red wreath on my green door.



November 28 - Girls' Night



November 29 - Backyard Sentinel



November 30 - A Walk in the Park


This is our 310th day in Paris.  The year has felt full and good and fast.  I love this month of thankfulness before the calendar rolls over to all the Christmas sparkle and fun.  It's like a quiet pause, a chance to catch your breath.  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I really miss you guys. I think my favorite is the one with the kids and the dogs in front of the little pond/lake thing. It looks like a painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you, too! But are so glad for all that is happening in your lives right now and all the good family time you're getting. <3

      Delete